Weddings are a bunch of various conventional and social ceremonies which are vital for the fulfillment of the occasion. These capacities make the weddings exemplary, yet in addition take us to our legacy and social qualities. In Telugu marital, the customs and functions are smidgen not quite the same as other south Indian zones. They have key job of maternal uncle of lady of the hour and her sibling in the wedding functions. Nonetheless, it is an interaction loaded up with part of fun and you will feel enchanted to think about them. Allow us to investigate the ceremonies led during a Telugu marriage and their highlights.
- Mangal snaanam: The lady of the hour and lucky man are given a significant and uncommon shower, to plan and make them unadulterated for the holy functions of wedding.
- Arti: Bride and man of the hour are uncommonly applied with oil on their body, at their particular homes. From that point onward, all the relatives direct a puja and Arti to want for the great future and prosperous existence of the lady and lucky man.
- Ganesh and gowri puja: Ganesh puja is coordinated at the Mandapam where husband to be goes to the service.
- Kanyadaan: In this service, the group of lady of the hour gives up the lady and her life to the husband to be. The group of lady washes the feet of husband to be as they treat him as god’s symbol. The lady and man of the hour are isolated by a shade so they cannot see each other before function. The lady sits in a bamboo bushel and her maternal uncle conveys her to the Mandapam before function. The drape is raised after finishing of function.
- Jeelakarra bellamu and madhuparkam: In additional services of this wedding, the minister presents sacred lines and the lady of the hour and lucky man applies a glue of cumin seeds and jaggery on one another’s hand. This mangalsutra represents they will consistently uphold one another and would not ever leave one another. The other service is tied in with wearing white dresses with red line. The lady of the hour wears a red lined white cotton saree and lucky man wears red lined white dhoti. Red shading implies strength and white methods immaculateness.
- Sumangli: Ten wedded women alluded to as ‘Sumangli’ hold plates and remain with the lady of the hour. Six plates contain rice and turmeric powder, and other four contains lights. Rice represents bounty and lights for light.